Pages

Friday 4 August 2017

fidge spinner

A fidget spinner is a toy for the kids. You can buy a fidget spinner at the Warehouse,The Two Dollar shop and Fulson. One fidget spinner can cost  $5 dollars.The fidget spinner came out this year.


The fidget spinner looks like a star. On the sides there are 3 blades and they each have 3 bearings made from metal.


The fidget spinner is not too heavy.  It has some smooth and some  rough edges. My fidget spinner is made of metal.I have four  fidget spinners and I like to play with them.







3 comments:

  1. Lorenzo I like your story because you taught me more about fidget spinners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorenzo I like your story because you teach me how we can spin a fidget spinner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lorenzo nice story. I like your story because it makes sense.

    ReplyDelete